The SAcsi is dedicated to providing the most scientific customer satisfaction index from which executives and managers can base strategic decisions. The American Customer Satisfaction Index's methodology provides scientific rigour, and the University of Pretoria to provides a strong link to academia. Consulta is a proudly South African customer-insights consultancy that boasts its own time-tested and scientifically proven customer satisfaction measurement methodology, and is best suited to partner with the SA Customer Satisfaction Index because of its academic and economic link to the University of Pretoria.
SAcsi Founding Principles
- The SAcsi is not designed as an entity for commercial gain; therefore it has been established as a non-profit company (i.e. South Africa Customer Satisfaction Index NPC).
- The SAcsi is housed at University of Pretoria’s Centre for Communication and Reputation Management (CCRM).
- Further affiliated academic supporters at the University of Pretoria are:
- The SAcsi has an independent, non-executive Board of Directors.
- All SAcsi subscription companies are automatically included in the SAcsi Board of Advisors which has input into the governance and strategic direction of the SAcsi.